Single Stage Horizontal Centrifugal Slurry Pump (EHM-1B)
|FOB Price:||US $897 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $897/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||3000 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Crates|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Recommended Products
- 7 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: EHM-1B
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
- Mounting Height: Since Irrigation Centrifugal Pumps
- Usage: Pumps
- Connection Type: DC, Cr, Zvz, CV
- Main Material: High Chrome Alloy
- Seal Type: Packing Seal, Centrifugal Seal, Mechanical Seal
- Specification: CE, Gost-R, ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 84138100
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Horizontal Split Pumps
- Impeller: Semi-Open
- Pump Type: Horizontal Slurry Pump
- Shaft Lubrication: Grease Lubrication
- Certification: CE, ISO9001
- Trademark: Excellence
- Origin: China
EHM Series slurry pump is mainly using for handing strong abrasive, high density slurries and low density, high head slurries in the metallurgical, mining, coal, power, building material and other industrial departments etc.
The frame plates of this kind of slurry pump have replaceable wear-resistant metal liners. The impellers are made of wear-resistant metal. The frame plate liner and impeller for EHM slurry pump are adoptable of hard metal only.
Bearing assembly of this kind of slurry pump use cylindrical structure, adjusting the space between impeller and front liner easily, being removed completely when being repaired. Bearing assembly use grease lubrication.
The shaft seal of this kind of slurry pump could use the packing seal, expeller seal and mechanical seal. The discharge branch can be positioned at intervals of 45 degrees by request and oriented to any eight positions to suit installations and applications.
Here are the drive types, such as V belt drive, gear reducer drive, fluid coupling drive, and frequency conversion drive devices. The pump of this type may be installed in multistage series to meet the delivery for long distance.
This kind of slurry pump mainly applies in coal washer processing, handling with the fine ore and tailings in metal mine, handing combined bottom and fly ash in a thermal power station, etc.