Centrifugal Slurry Pump Calculation (EHM-1.5B)
|FOB Price:||US $1,033 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,033/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||3000 PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Crates|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: EHM-1.5B
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
- Mounting Height: Since Irrigation Centrifugal Pumps
- Usage: Pumps
- Application 2: Metallurgy
- Pump Type: Horizontal Slurry Pump
- Shaft Lubrication: Grease Lubrication
- Seal Type: Packing Seal, Centrifugal Seal, Mechanical Seal
- Specification: CE, Gost-R, ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 84138100
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Horizontal Split Pumps
- Impeller: Semi-Open
- Application 1: Mining
- Application 3: Coal Washery
- Connection Type: DC, Cr, Zvz, CV
- Main Material: High Chrome Alloy
- Trademark: Excellence
- Origin: China
Designed for handling strong abrasive and high concentration slurries, EHM series slurry pumps are cantilevered heavy duty slurry pumps with metal liner. With thick wear parts and heavy duty support, EHM series could run in series in the allowable range of pump working pressure. This series have become the first choice of various working conditions and clients from home and abroad think highly of EHM series' excellent performance.
The frame plates of this kind of slurry pump have replaceable wear-resistant metal liners. The impellers are made of wear-resistant metal. The frame plate liner and impeller for EHM slurry pump are adoptable of hard metal only.
Bearing assembly of this kind of slurry pump use cylindrical structure, adjusting the space between impeller and front liner easily, being removed completely when being repaired. Bearing assembly use grease lubrication.
The shaft seal of this kind of slurry pump could use the packing seal, expeller seal and mechanical seal. The discharge branch can be positioned at intervals of 45 degrees by request and oriented to any eight positions to suit installations and applications.
Here are the drive types, such as V belt drive, gear reducer drive, fluid coupling drive, and frequency conversion drive devices. The pump of this type may be installed in multistage series to meet the delivery for long distance.
Series EHM slurry pumps are widely used in the mining, coal washery, power plant, metallurgy, petrochemical, building material, dredging and other industrial departments, etc. It is used in the various working sites including hydrocyclone feeding pump, magnetic separator feeding pump, underflow slurry pump (thickener underflow pump, filter separator underflow pump), flotation feeding pump, vibrating sieve feeding pump, shaking grading pressure pump, concentrate pump, and tailing pump.
4. Model Explanation: EHM-1.5B
5. Performance Chart: